2. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not intended for those under the age of 18. Further, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors to this Site who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Information to this Site. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please contact us.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, medical information that you supply to us during the registration process or telemedicine sessions , e-mail address , as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
● We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our Site (“User Account”).
● When you order Services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
● We may collect Personal Information from you when you provide Personal Information, including health and nutrition information, though a linking device or service to interface with an application or Service available on this Site.
● We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
● If you provide us suggestions or feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
● When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
● When you participate in our public forums (such as blogs and the message boards) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
● We may collect Personal Information from you that you provide to us through social media.
● We also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as the type and version of your operating system, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
● We may also collect other Personal Information, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology.
● To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
c. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal Information and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
5. Use of Your Personal Information
a. General Use. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
● to facilitate the creation of and secure your User Account;
● identify you as a user of our Site;
● provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
● provide the Services you request;
● improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
● send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your User Account was created;
● send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
● respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
● to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
● to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
b. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of User Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
c. Guests. We will provide access to third parties you invite to have access to your health and nutrition information you have uploaded to this Site, such as family members and health professionals.
We do not sell, license or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
a. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information.
i. We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
b. Changes to Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your User Account by [sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below]. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. [We may retain your information for fraud prevention, to comply with our legal obligations, and similar purposes.]
9. Security of Your Personal Information. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your User Account information. Please do not disclose your User Account log in information to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
#560, 4101 Dublin Blvd, STE F, Dublin, CA -94568